Unable to Connect Trezor Hardware Wallet on MyCrypto
Last updated: January 15th, 2021
Sometimes your Trezor hardware wallet won't connect to MyCrypto. Here are some troubleshooting tips to try:
- Make sure that your Trezor firmware is fully up to date by using Trezor Wallet. Read the instructions on their wiki.
- Use the MyCrypto Desktop App.
- Try unplugging your Trezor device, then plugging it back in.
- Restart your computer.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Try a different USB port.
- Try a different computer.
- Check to make sure you are taking required actions in pop ups or new tabs