How to protect yourself from phishers
Phishers send you a message with a link to a website that looks just like MyCrypto, EtherDelta, Paypal, or your bank, but is not the real website. They steal your information and then steal your money.
- Use the ESL or MetaMask Chrome Extension to block malicious websites.
- Always check the URL:
- Always make sure the URL bar has
MyCrypto, Inc in green.
- Do not trust messages or links sent to you randomly via email, Slack, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
- Always navigate directly to a site before you enter information. Do not enter information after clicking a link from a message or email.
- Install an AdBlocker and do not click ads on your search engine (e.g. Google).