How to Submit a Pull Request
- Navigate to the file you would like to modify.
- Login or join GitHub.
- Click the pencil icon in upper right.
- Make the changes you want to make.
- At the bottom under "Commit changes," write a short description explaining what you changed. Optionally, you may choose to write an extended description.
- Click the green "Propose File change" button.
- This next page is a review of what you did.
- Click the "Create Pull Request" button twice.
- That's it. You successfully made a new pull request! Tell all your friends.