In order to see your ETC and interact with the ETC chain, you must first be on an ETC node.
- Select "ETC (AUTO)" in the network-switcher in the top-right corner of https://mycrypto.com/account
- Unlock your wallet to send ETC to interact with the ETC chain.
- You can see your ETC balance by clicking the "View & Send" page in the navigation and selected -> "View Address". You can also check your balance on a blockchain explorer.
In order to switch back to ETH, simply change the node back to an ETH node in the upper right corner.
When It Involves a Hardware wallet...
- Select "ETC (ETH)" in the network-switcher in the top-right corner of MyCrypto.
- Connect to your hardware wallet like normal
- Check the "Addresses" dropdown at the top of the pop-up. Change it to
- Look for your balance and select the address where your ETH or ETC are.
There are four possible combinations of network + path when it comes to hardware wallets. If the above doesn't show your balance, try all four:
- ETH Network, ETH path
- ETH Network, ETC path
- ETC Network, ETH path
- ETC Network, ETC path