Access ETH sent to ETC address or ETC sent to ETH address
In order to see your ETC and interact with the ETC chain, you must first be on an ETC node.
- Select "ETC (AUTO)" in the network-switcher in the top-right corner of https://mycrypto.com/account
- Unlock your wallet to send ETC to interact with the ETC chain.
- You can see your ETC balance by clicking the "View & Send" page in the navigation and selected -> "View Address". You can also check your balance on a blockchain explorer.
In order to switch back to ETH, simply change the node back to an ETH node in the upper right corner.
When it involves a hardware wallet...
- Select "ETC (ETH)" in the network-switcher in the top-right corner of MyCrypto.
- Connect to your hardware wallet like normal
- Check the "Addresses" dropdown at the top of the pop-up. Change it to
- Look for your balance and select the address where your ETH or ETC are.
There are four possible combinations of network + path when it comes to hardware wallets. If the above doesn't show your balance, try all four:
- ETH Network, ETH path
- ETH Network, ETC path
- ETC Network, ETH path
- ETC Network, ETC path